I’m back from Europe, and even though I had the time of my life… I need to get back on the health train.
I wasn’t the biggest fan of the food in Portugal, which left me pretty limited food options (mostly all carbs) and we didn’t really workout, other than all the walking.
So, starting today (July 8th) I will do the following things for one month:
- 3 cycle classes per week
- 2 days of Kayla Itsines BBG 1.0 arms and abs program (I don’t do the legs or full body because it’s too intense on my bad back and knee)
- Cut out morning carbs and replace with a Greek yogurt, kale, and fruit smoothie
- WATER- 1 L of H2O per day
- Limited alcohol (only wine on Bach Monday’s)
- Get up at 6:00 am every day
- NO doordash, grub hub, post mates blah blah 😦
Now, as someone who has struggled with an eating disorder in the past, this isn’t about my physical appearance. There will be no before and after photos, so if that’s what you’re here for, you’re in the wrong place. This is about feeling good on the inside, detoxing from unhealthy food choices, and using endorphins as a natural anti-anxiety source.
I’ll update you guys once a week! Oh, and I am writing this post in the Uber home from my spin class this evening. So day 1 is complete!
Let me know if you guys are doing anything similar, and we can try to hold each other accountable!
All the best,